Faropenem 300 MG - A common usage for the antibiotic faropenem 300 MG is the treatment of urinary tract and lung infections. It can also be used to treat gynecological and skin infections. It is typically used for illnesses that previous antibiotics were unable to treat. The infection brought on by dangerous bacteria growing within the body is known as bacterial infection. It can swiftly proliferate and spread to any area of the body. If you're looking for a Faropenem 300 MG pharmaceutical franchise in India, Numera Lifesciences has open floor layouts that you may choose from.
Before using Faropenem 300 MG, let your doctor know if you have kidney issues, a family history of atopy (a propensity to develop allergic responses), glucose-galactose malabsorption, Lapp lactase deficiency, or galactose intolerance.
As per Research Medicinal Benefits -
A broad-spectrum antibiotic known as faropenem 300 MG works against both gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria that are aerobic (grow in the presence of oxygen) and anaerobic (grow in the absence of oxygen). Several bacterial illnesses of the urinary system, respiratory tract, skin, ears, nose, and gynecological diseases are treated with faropenem 300 MG. A protective layer required for bacterial life, the cell wall, is prevented from forming by FEROmera-300. destroying microorganisms as a result.
Some Major & Minor Side Effects -
- Stomach pain
- Lack of appetite
- Muscular pain
Precautions for FEROmera-300
- Patients who have previously had medication hypersensitivity to carbapenem, cephem, or penicillin. Anaphylactic shock is a possibility; a complete medical history should be obtained.
- Patients with atopy in their families.
- Patients with renal impairment should receive the medication with caution; either the dosage should be lowered or the time between doses should be lengthened.
- Patients in poor dental health or overall condition (since there are cases that show symptoms of vitamin K deficiency, proper monitoring should be done).
- With faropenem, diarrhea and loose stools are often reported side effects. If it does occur, especially in the case of older people, proper action should be followed, such as stopping faropenem, etc.
Interactions with other medicines
The interaction of the FEROmera-300 pill with other medications results in a changed reaction. If you use any other prescription or over-the-counter medications, let your doctor know.
It is best to avoid taking Imipenem and Cilastatin sodium at the same time as Faronem Er 300 Mg pill.
When taken in conjunction with sodium valproate to treat fits or epilepsy, it makes these conditions worse.
It has negative renal effects when used with diuretics like furosemide.
Dosage of FEROmera-300
If you overdosed on the medication and are experiencing negative side effects, call your doctor or go to the hospital that is closest to you.
Missed a Dose
If you forget to take your medication, do so as soon as you recall.
Skip the missed dosage and go on with your usual dosing plan if it is time for your next dose.
To make up for a missed dosage, avoid taking two doses of the medication.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
- After finishing the complete course of FEROmera-300, use probiotics to replenish any good bacteria that may have been lost in the intestines.
- The risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea can be decreased by taking probiotics after receiving antibiotic therapy. Several fermented foods, including cheese, yogurt, kombucha, sauerkraut, and kimchi, can aid in reestablishing the intestinal tract's beneficial bacteria.
- Include fiber-rich foods in your diet since they are simple for your gut bacteria to digest, which promotes their growth. As a result, meals high in fiber may aid in the recovery of healthy gut flora following antibiotic treatment. You should incorporate whole grains in your diets, such as whole-grain bread and brown rice.
- While using FEROmera-300, be sure to consume plenty of water or other fluids every day.
Some quick tips regarding Faropenem 300 MG -
- Faropenem 300 MG helps treat severe bacterial infections such as respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infections, skin infections, and gynecological infections.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. If you have persistent stomach pain or notice blood in your stools, call your doctor right away.
- While you are receiving therapy with this drug, your doctor may keep an eye on how your liver and kidneys are functioning.
- If you are nursing, pregnant, or trying to get pregnant, let your doctor know.